FPCT Nkinga referral Hospital founded in 1930’s by early Swedish and Finish missionaries, FPCT Nkinga referral Hospital has grown to become an integrated part of Health care provision in the country. Since that time caring of people’s health continues to be one of FPCT main areas of focus.
The services have expanded over years as a main Hospital under FPCT Health department today consists of 2 Hospitals (Nkinga- Igunga District, Tabora region and Mchukwi – Kibiti District, Pwani Region), 4 Health Centers ( Itanana – Nzega District, Mpera and Lowa – Kahama District), 8 Dispensaries ( Msambara and Nyambuye – Kasulu District, Bigabiro Kigoma District, Bulangamilwa – Igunga District, Ikwiriri – Kibiti District and Isanzu – Nzega District), 2 Health Science schools ( Nkinga Nursing and Health Laboratory schools – Igunga) and 2 Orphanage Homes ( Nyamahanga – Bihalamulo District and Muhange – Kibondo District).
Nkinga Referral Hospital is a consultant and teaching Hospital for Nurses and Lab Technicians .It is a referral center for primary and secondary specialist care for western regions. The hospital is a partnership with Free Pentecostal Church of Tanzania (FPCT), the Tanzania Government through the Ministry of Health, LäKarmissionen in Project, PMU Interfile and other partners in making in making sure that services at Nkinga referral Hospital (NRH) are quality and that we are training competent health professionals of tomorrow for nurses and Laboratory Technicians.